Exhibition Design Services
To date MLC has designed, coordinated and project managed over 35 exhibits including 6 large-scale museum projects.
Exhibition design is a specialised discipline, as its purpose is to assist in interpretation, narrative and effectively communicate to the public. The combination of design, curatorial and academic expertise, fortified by over 20 years experience, enables MLC to approach exhibition design and special events holistically.
MLC Design develops an exhibition by engaging curatorial staff, educational resources and an organisations marketing team to create an exhibition that visually builds YOUR story.
Completed projects include:
- Serniki, Unearthing the Holocaust. Sydney Jewish Museum.
Permanent exhibition design and documentation.
- Sustainable Sydney 2030 exhibit at Customs House.
City of Sydney Council.
- The Old Burial Ground - Townhall. City of Sydney Council.
Exhibition & graphic design, interpretation and documentation.
- Townsville Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island Community Centre
Exhibition graphic design and documentation.
- Karori Wildlife Sanctuary. Visual Guidelines
Design and documentation for future signage for the Sanctuary.
Email Victor for further information, client case studies and quotes.
Call Victor on 0412 022 845
Far left are examples of our designs for diverse clients including:
- Uluru Information Centre, NT Tourism
- Permanent and temporary exhibits,
Sydney Jewish Museum
- MLC on facebook